At the beginning of the year I received an email invitation to sign up for a program called MyMagazine Sharing Network. Looking at the website it appears that they had obtained my information from my Fred Meyers Rewards Card (a grocery store shopping rewards program) so I signed up because I figured why the hell not, I’ll probably get some more coupons for things I use.
A few times throughout the year I would receive invitations to do small missions, sharing specific theme posts via instagram or twitter and receiving points in return. I did them all. What the points are actually for is unclear to me. A few weeks ago I got an invitation to do an “Organics Everyday” Mission and signed up. A few days later I received an email saying that I would be receiving a box for the mission, hurrah! Then a few days ago I got an email saying my box had shipped, huzzah! Today I got the box in the mail! I did not know what to expect, but was thinking I’d get like a free snack size chips and some coupons. I was pleasantly surprised.
My Organics Everyday Mission Box with MyMagazine Sharing Network included:
- Simply Organic Tostitos Scoops (8 oz)
- Garden of Eatin’ Organic Nacho Corn Tortilla Chips (1.5 oz)
- Garden of Eatin’ Organic Ranch Corn Tortilla Chips (1.5 oz)
- Bush’s Best New Organic Garbonzo Beans (15 oz)
- Coupon to redeem FOR FREE: Santa Cruz Organic Carbonated Beverage (Any Variety 12 oz)
- Coupon to redeem FOR FREE: Simple Truth Organic Peanut Powder
- Coupon to redeem FOR FREE: Any Variety Teas’ Tea Organic Pure & Smooth Green Tea or Organic Peach Ginger Black Tea (16.9 oz)
- Coupon to redeem FOR FREE: Sweet Leaf Iced Tea (Any variety 16 oz)
- Coupon to redeem FOR FREE: Horizon: Mac & Cheese, Crackers, Good & Go! Snack Tray, Single Serve Milk Box OR 6-PK, OR Half Gallon Milk
The organic booty!
Seriously a much larger mission box than I could have expected! Of course for receiving these items I am letting everyone know that they sent them to me for free. I will do another post with my honest feedback of each of the items after tasting the organic products they sent and visiting my local Fred Meyer to get some more organic products to sample for free!
Is anyone else on MyMagazineSharing Network? Let me know in the comments below!