That is so awesome, thanks Dee!
Now I can’t really find any other rules other than A) mention who nominated you and link to the post, B) share 7 random facts about yourself, and C) nominate 10 other blogs so I’m not going to feel odd about nominating her back because I love reading her posts!
First off – here’s is Dee’s original post
Here are the 7 random facts about me:
- I studied Anthropology in college.
- I have an aversion to sticky things, especially stickers or having sticky things or residue on my hands or belongings.
- I hate the snow but refuse to move out of Alaska.
- I do a lot of theater and dance performances in my local community.
- I am obsessed with pugs, and have one of my past pug’s face tattooed on me.
- I did a photoshoot for a friend where I was drowning myself in a bathtub.
- I was a longterm Girl Scout as a youth, volunteered and worked at their camps, and led a special needs troop with my mother.
Photographic evidence of #6
Finally, my nominations for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Stuff in a Powder Puff
- Diana’s Healthy Living
- Life in Lipstick
- Classy, Sassy, and a Lil’ Bit Flashy
- Le Wendy
- Always Cleia
- Cat Flicks and Matte Lips
- Graceful Face
Thank you again to Dee for the nomination!
-All Reviews or unboxings are done on my current subscriptions and orders, based on need and impulse, and have been paid for by myself. But hey, if you wanna give me stuff to honestly review I’m into that.